I saw this on the Godot showreel. It reminds me of some really cozy book I read as kid. I look forward to playing it.
The Garden Path
A downloadable game
The Garden Path is a sandbox gardening game currently being developed by Louis Durrant in the Godot Engine.
Players uncover a long forgotten garden, and help it grow anew to attract vegetable inhabitants and curious animal travelers.
The game will include...
- Large curation and customization options.
- Real time events
- Extensive unlockables and progression system.
- Original Soundtrack
The game is roadmapped to be playable before 2021.
Follow its development here or on Twitter.
- Thursday Report: Lick of paint67 days ago
- Thursday Report: A Fresh BrewMay 16, 2019
- Thursday Report: Show Me The Money?Apr 26, 2019
- Thursday Report: A Whole New WorldMar 28, 2019
- Thursday Report: Picking Things Up Where We Left OffMar 07, 2019
- Thursday Report: Give a little, get a little.Feb 07, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I just saw this in Godot Showreel 2019! I love the graphics and the concept. You are doing an amazing job! Keep it up.
I am intrigued cuz it's a non-violent game that looks cool! These screenshots remind me of the forest in Super Mario RPG with Geno. Maybe I'll check it out in 1-2 years
P.S. Godot's news page is how I found out about this game.
I only just heard about it and already I'm excited. Can't wait to see how this develops.
Hopefully you'llmake it available for Linux when the time comes, like your other games.