The Garden Path
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
"An old, long-forgotten garden has a new gardener, and the things that grow are glad to hear it."
Far from your old life, you find yourself a new wilderness - a life once lived in these dense woods, waiting to be rediscovered.
The Garden Path explores the quiet moments of a life well lived, where your garden will grow to reflect both the passing of time and your own design. Time here runs in concert with the real world, and the passing of seasons heralds new encounters and a new story to weave.
Above all, The Garden Path is a life sim that celebrates the tranquil and the pensive, a tucked-away place to shape and grow as you like.
Visit the Garden for short-but-enjoyable moments, and come back once in a while to see how it grew.
Designed to be played as and when you wish, The Garden Path features a wealth of stories, activities and distractions to be experienced at your own pace. Don’t have time to watch your flowers grow? Come back tomorrow: time in the garden passes alongside the real world, and you’ll find plants you nurtured one day may bloom the next.
You won’t be alone in your new home. Charming inhabitants will come and go, from Bunk, the tea-brewing macaque to Larto, a Greenlandic Musk Ox with a penchant for song-fish. You may even find some visitors willing to make their home alongside your own!
The garden is calm and still. A tender world of familiar sights and sounds, melody, and friendly faces. A space to call your own, to curate, and to reflect.
With a unique hand-drawn aesthetic, The Garden Path’s stunning visual design embraces you from the start, inviting you in and welcoming you to stay. Combined with unique soundtracks for both day and night, it won't be long before you're lost in the flow.
- A humble gardening life-sim with real-time progress even when you’re away. Play for a little while, and come back some time later to see how the Garden evolves.
- Rich illustrated visuals and original soundtracks that draw you in.
- A charming cast of characters, all with their own stories to tell.
- A far away corner to call your own - somewhere to pause and stay awhile.
Put on your gardening gloves 2022, on Windows, macOS, and Linux (and Nintendo Switch).
The Garden Path runs in real-time, and is best enjoyed in shorter gameplay sessions, as The Garden will grow while you're away.
*The Garden Path is updated frequently. For automatic patches, it's recommended to install and play with the itch.io app.
- 0.4.2 Patch notes1 day ago
- 0.4.1 Patch notes5 days ago
- Update 'Marigold' Released (0.4)11 days ago
- 0.3.6 Patch notes47 days ago
- 0.3.5 Patch notes52 days ago
- 0.3.4 Patch notes57 days ago
- 0.3.3 Patch notes63 days ago
- 0.3.2 Patch notes65 days ago